Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Keeping RV

When I was MUCH younger, and camping on the Cape, we got back to our tent after partying for a while. These guys we had met were there, and one said, "You girls should be home 'keeping tent.'" Well, that's what I've been doing the last 3 days - "keeping RV." Except for some trips to the ocean, I de-winterized, set up the water and septic, bought things so I can extend the septic hose, washed clothes, cooked, and... Does anyone know how to use a microwave/convection oven? I don't have a manual with it. I can't seem to set the time. So far it has taken me 1 3/4 hours to cook some stuffed peppers, and they're still not done. I thought convection ovens were supposed to be faster. I also read, walked, and relaxed so  much that I had to look up the day and date on the internet.       What a life!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment